Windows 7 Move emails from Mac Outlook 2011 to Windows Outlook 2007

Paul Anderson

I need to move from running Outlook 2011 on a Mac to a windows lap top. I exported the files but the MAC saved them as .olm which will not upload to the windows PC. Can I transfer the .olm files to .pst? Any other suggestions very welcome too!

A few possibilities:

1. There are a few commercial packages to convert olm to pst.

2. If the emails have not been deleted from the server then configuring outlook on a pc will download them from the server.

3. You could also just forward the emails from the mac to an account to be read on the pc.

There are various ways or this problem:-

First,
Create a IMAP account (GMAIL icloud etc.)
add account to 2011 outlook for mac and office for windows
Drag emails into a folder on the imap server and then go back to windows and drag the emails from the imap into your email. and your done all your old emails are there.

Second,
There are other applications available that can solve this quickly saving you time. Here is one:-
Mac to Windows conversion

Hope this helps.

This mail converter suggested by Rohn worked like a charm over my mails, converted all my mails comfortably.
Thank you for all your support.

Hi Paul,
For solving your query, I have a specific solution for you. Moving Mac Outlook 2011 to Windows Outlook 2007 can be simply done through with a third party tool. In the midst of multiple online converters’, most of the users are chaotic which the best converter amongst these all is; the top solution of your query here I am recommending an outstanding tool. If you go ahead for Outlook Mac Exporter tool, it is a best tool for importing entire your Mac Outlook OLM files into Windows Outlook 2007 and all other editions of Windows MS-Outlook.

For more information you can visit on: https://plus.google.com/115044564828759120375/posts/fD9rZtT3pq9

Back