Windows 7 Move from outlook mac to outlook windows

leonim

How can I move my email data from outlook 2011 mac to outlook 2013 windows? I have emails downloaded in my macbook pro which I would like to view on my windows laptop. I know I can forward them but there are too many of them and forwarding will be too much time consuming for me.

If you are using IMAP, you do not need to migrate emails as these are stored on server but if you have downloaded these emails onto drive and they have been removed from server, in this case, it might get difficult to get these mails migrated.

One method is to configure a IMAP account with ample of storage space and then copy the email folders into IMAP account so thatb they are uploaded into email account first. Once the uploading process completes, you may configure same account in outlook windows and it will download emails onto windows pc in outlook. However, this process might be quite difficult and time taking and also might result into errors if there are a lot of emails.

If you have lot of emails for migration, you may use a third party application for migrating emails from one format to another as other method might not yield good results. In this case, you may first export emails from outlook mac in olm format and then convert them into pst format compatible with outlook windows using OLM to PST Converter Pro and then import in outlook windows using pst import feature.

Thank you kevin for informative post. I tried creating a new gmail account and moving messages into it after configuring it in outlook mac but it resulted into an error. I have quite large email database of approx 5-6 GB's. I found it quite tiring to first sync them with imap and upload it and then download it onto a new machine. So, I took help of the utility suggested by you and it worked flawlessly and I was able to move all my emails from outlook mac to outlook windows within a few minutes. Thanks once again.

You are welcome leonim. Glad to be of help. A few months back, I also faced the same kind of issue with outlook 2011 and was taken aback by nil support from Microsoft. Then, I came to know about this application. The ease of use and excellent support from Gladwev software got my emails back and got me back on track.

How can I move my email data from outlook 2011 mac to outlook 2013 windows? I have emails downloaded in my macbook pro which I would like to view on my windows laptop. I know I can forward them but there are too many of them and forwarding will be too much time consuming for me.
The manual task might be time-consuming though, but it doesn't charge you anything, not even a single penny. I don't think so there should be any problem with doing that manually. But if you are looking for a quick and easy way, you should use a professional tool. There are many software vendors who provide 3rd party solutions for OLM to PST conversion. But if any user is looking for free solution, he/she should try an easy manual trick that requires no paid software or any other cost.
  • Create or setup an IMAP account with Outlook for Mac.
  • Create a Gmail label to synchronize IMAP account to Outlook for Mac.
  • Move email messages from Outlook for Mac to IMAP mailbox folder.
  • Again move the mailbox content form IMAP folder to Windows Outlook.
For detailed information, refer to this blog post - Convert OLM to PST Manually – An Easy Step-by-Step Guide

Hope the shared information would be useful here.

Regards.

I don't know clear about the outlook, but I remenber the format in mac is .olm and in window is .pst. and u must change their format.

I don't know clear about the outlook, but I remember the format in mac is .olm and in window is .pst. and u must change their format.
You can't change OLM to PST format just like that. It's not that easy, even not safe. Either use the correct way to import mailbox content from OLM to PST file or use a professional OLM to PST Converter tool.

Apple or Mac Mail stores data in the MBOX file format. But MS Outlook does not support it so users need to convert Apple Mail to the Outlook file format to open the mailbox in the Outlook environment. MailsDaddy MBOX to PST Converter is completely reliable and efficient to migrate Apple mail data to MS Outlook in a proper way. This Mac Mail Converter supports all Windows and all sizes of Apple Mail mailboxes. The user does not need to learn any technical skills to convert and open Apple Mail data to Outlook PST format. It includes more advanced features such as email preview, bulk migration, save single email, multiple email conversion formats, date filter, search email filter, and more.

Converting OLM to PST with manual methods requires you to spend a considerable amount of time with resources. Also, there is always a chance to experience data inconsistency, sign-in errors, and missing attachment issues. Further, there is a chance of data corruption and loss.

Below I have mentioned several methods to convert OLM files to PST manually. Once your OLM file gets converted, you can quickly import MS Outlook through the Import/Export Wizard.

Method 1: Copy Messages from Outlook Mac to Windows
Method 2: Sync Mac Outlook Mails to Windows Outlook
Method 3: Use Gmail IMAP Account

You can check out in detail all the steps "How to Convert OLM to PST Manually?" in this blog.

Take a look at this OSTtoPSTAPP OLM to PST Converter if you want to learn how to quickly transfer Outlook emails from a Mac to a Windows computer. Any size OLM file may be converted to a PST file format using this tool without any risk of data loss. This application may be installed on any Windows version, new or old. When the conversion process is underway, the original data is kept secure. This program allows both tech-savvy and non-technical users to convert OLM files to PST file format. Users can save their exported data in any area on the computer that they like. Before purchasing a license, check out the app's free demo version to learn more about its features and benefits.

Back
Top Bottom