Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

"Gee, I wonder what drug's the FedEx employee that loaded my mouse on the wrong truck is doing?"

The good ones apparently ;)

Keyboards here and I have it's red lighting setup. It looks better in person, than it does in pictures.
Picture 49.jpg
Picture 49.jpg
Picture 50.jpg

In pictures I couldn't really get the red lighting to show up, not even with my bedroom light off.

Disappointed with how Newegg packaged the keyboard.

I'm amazed it actually works, as Newegg just put the keyboards box in a oversized envelope and shipped it out.

nmsuk: Apparently. I've never been able to do any. I have too many blood & urine tests done for my diabetes, it's complications and what ever else frequently arises.
Now with the added diet I'm on to avoid frequent kidney stones, I can't even drink beer.
I'm just glad I've alway's been the type that can't drink at home. I have to be in a bar and the bar has to have a good band. No karaoke or juke boxes.
That's because I started playing drums when I was 3. Wish I could still play them.

Mouse just arrived. I have the scroll wheel and the G on it set to solid red too match the keyboard. The G looks completely white in the picture, even though it's red in person.
Picture 51.jpg

Turned the palm light off on the mouse. Started getting weird spasms in my right hand, I assume from the hot light.

Can't sell the old pc until next month. I forgot I need a new dvd-rw for it. My old Samsung S223C's cd tray stopped opening.

Now, it's on to the extra 2 EKWB fans and Doom next month.
The EKWB XLC Predator 240 QDC in February.
March looks like at least 1 ssd upgrade. Depends on which Samsung 850 EVO 1.0 TB is cheaper. The m.2 one or the sata one. Getting both eventually.
March will definitely be WWE 2K16, too.
I may be able to squeeze in getting Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate in February, too.

Titanfall 2, DiRT Rally, Telltale's Batman Series and some other games are on my list, too.
They're all after both 1.0 TB Samsung 850 EVO ssd upgrades.

I forgot all about this one. For anyone looking for a non-mechanical keyboard, the Logitech G213 Prodigy I got is supposed to be spill proof. No more worrying about spilling something on your keyboard and it being ruined.
You do need space for it to fit, as the wrist rest is part of the keyboard.

Nice....only problem I see with those, and really not a problem but more of an observation.....is that they sell colored liquid but no clear tubing. None that I can see......a bit odd if you ask me.

I believe they do have it at their site/store. That's just like Newegg doesn't list the fan addon kits for the XLC Predator 240 or 360. EKWB's site has them.
All the fan addon kit is 2 120mm fans and screws or 3 120mm fans and screws. They're cheaper in the kit than they are if you buy the fans each by themselves.
Their fans are usualyy $19.99 each, the addon kit with 2 for the XLC Predator 240 is $35.99. You save $5.00 with the kit of 2.
Here are a few links for EKWB's online store.
Upgrades & Add-Ons - AIO – EK Webshop
Predator - AIO – EK Webshop
Hard Tubing - Accessories – EK Webshop
Soft Tubing - Accessories – EK Webshop
Cooling Liquids (Coolants) - Accessories – EK Webshop
Search their site they have pretty much everything watercooling wise.
Waterblock's for GTX 10** Series, GTX 9** Series and even for the RX 480's.
I spotted clear tubing and clear coolant on their site, too.
Their's also other places in the U.S. that stocks their stuff. One of them is about 25 minutes from my house, 1 town away.
I'm gonna get the XLC Predator 240 from Newegg for income tax reasons.
That way I just turn the receipts in with my 2018 income tax paperwork and thanks to all my medical bills I keep my sales tax money.

Back