Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

Didn't work, pcpartpicker.com lists all my parts, except the EKWB EK-XLC Predator 240 on their site. EKWB/EK Water Blocks isn't listed under manufacturers for water cooling.
I already know, it will fit in my case and work with my motherboard.
I already have a 240mm. aio cooler in push/pull on the top of my case. I'm just upgrading it to a better one.
The EKWB EK-XLC Predator line has numerous benfit's compared to other aio coolers.
Advantage #1 Technically it's not a closed loop system as it has quick disconnects in it's lines for adding a video card into the system.
Advantage #2. The radiator is refillable.
Advantage #3. Superior parts in it compared to other aio coolers.
Technically it's not really a aio cooler. EKWB just sells them as one, but parts can be changed and upgraded to add a water loop to video cards into the mix.
Check the links I posted earlier and just search all the categories at the top of the page.

My Folding@home should be at 5,000,000 in a hour or so. Not bad for 3 weeks 3 days. Especially considering I didn't fold at all Sunday or Monday, as I was resetting up the pc. The only other time I stop folding is if I have a game or benchmark going.

I pretty much have been folding 24/7. I only stop it if I'm gonna play a game or run a benchmark.
I haven't really messed with anything in the new Crimson ReLive. I have it all installed.
I obviously got a performance boost, too. I went back to my cpu not being overclocked and reset my video card to it's factory overclock. I don't remember my 3DMark scores, but they were higher than the scores I got previously with the extra overclock I did on the video card.

My new pc is kicking my old pc's ass folding big time. I never hit 5,000,000 points in 3 weeks and a day. I don't even remember getting 1,000,000 in that time on it.
The new version they have of it folds on your cpu & gpu at the same time now.
I'm gonna go back to my overclocks in Febrary after I have the better watercooler.
I'm still debating on whether I want to redo the hoses on it when I get it. I may go with clear hoses and red fluid, if I do.
I know EKWB has water blocks for the stock RX 480's. I may ask them if they're gonna come out with one for my card. If they do I'll get it, as this card I should have for 3 more years.
I don't see any games needing more than 8GBs vram in the next few years

I'm now overclocked both cpu and gpu. Got my 480 at 1425 core and 2125 mem so 8500 effective. CPU is 4.5 with HT link running at almost 3000Mhz

I just ran all my other benchmarks.
PCMark 8 scores:
1. Home Accelerarated: 4906
2. Storage: 5034
The rest are in screenshots below.
AnvilHDD.PNG
Anvilm2SSD.PNG
AnvilSSD.PNG
ASSSDm2SSD.PNG
ASSSDSATASSD.PNG
ATTOm2SSD.PNG
ATTOSATASSD.PNG