Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

This is at stock settings:

rb.jpg

I'm pleased with multitasking as I beat a i5 I think thats mostly unheard of. Roll on Ryzen from AMD

I'm waiting to see what price taga AMD puts on RyZen. I may get it, but it won't be anytime soon. If by some odd choice the i7 6700K stays at the $300.00 and under price and depending on how much my eyeglasses cosr me next month. I may be able to swing on by fall and get a few of my other parts sooner than expected.
Oh welp my brother should be here in 5 minutes, Time to go get groceries and my dog some slim jims.

They're long round beef jerky treats. The ones I get him are generic ones, but they're longer and less money.. Tomorrow both dogs get a cheeseburger without a bun, when I make mine.
They are definitely spoiled. Everyone here gives them food.

Our three cats are spoiled rotten. Just put up the Christmas tree and the kitten may end up pulling it down. Is fun watching her, laughing too much to be mad :)

I've never had any mess with the Christmas Tree or gifts. When I was growing up though, we had 4 dogs & 3 cats at one point. One of our friends dog had puppies and he placed one of the puppies in our trash one morning. That's how we wound up with 4.. Our 3 German Shephards used to protect the 3 cats we had.
The 3rd cat was funny. Our dad didn't want anymore animals. I bought a kitten in a pet store for his birthday. My brother told me to tell our dad, that we watched someone dump the kitten off and he'd keep it. He did and the name he gave him matches the story. He named him Sneaky.

No I meant all the bechmarks. 3Dmark, RealBench and games. The last posted of each were with both current overclocks in place.

Yeah, I got them late. I was catching up on sleep yesterday. I just ran them through 3DMark and they score lower than the previous driver did.

It's around the same for me too, but a few numbers lower with the new driver. Let me open it up in Steam and I'll give you my results.
Time Spy 4357 vs.4470 old driver
Fire Strike Extreme 5623 vs. 5776 old driver
Fire Strike 11119 vs. 11381 old driver

That's both with the same overclock settings and fan curve for my video card. It's also after running DDU to remove the old driver in safe mode before installing the new driver.

Back