Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

I had to rewrap it myself yesterday, as the nurses at the doctors always wrap it too tightly. That's when I decided to get pictures of it.

Never made it to the doctor's this morning. my right ankle started cramping up like it was gonna give out. I'll do it differently Monday morning, by taking the wheelchair instead of the walker.
Problem is my yard and driveway are all on a hill, so I'll have to be real careful.
Anyways I clean installed Windows 10 yesterday. I'd be done setting it all up now, except Cyberlink MediaSuite 14 Ultra and EasyDuplicateFinder won't activate.
I'll probably here from support for both Monday or Tuesday.
I'm preparing for Monday now. I just started putting weight and walking with my left leg in my house with the walker.
I almost slipped once in my kitchen, as I was turning. That was just because the cast/ace bandage slid on the the tiled floor.
Whole house's floors are tiled, so I'll have to get used to it.
That's a big step forward for me, as it's the 1st time I've used it for walking since the 3rd. I was just standing on it in my front grass, not walking.

No, definitely not.The way I'm doing it is enough. I just do it once or twice a day for a short while.The way I'm doing it also keeps the blood flow good in my leg.
Once I have the boot I have one exercise I need to increase, as I can't really do it with the splint on it. Bend my left foot up and down. That one's per my surgeon.

Ankle's feeling good so far.
At 8:00 A.M. my landlord's son is giving me a ride to get my 4 stitches that are still in removed and pickup my boot. Then I can officially put weight on it with my walker and finally take a real shower and get to wash my itchy hair finally.
It's only been since the morning of the 3rd since a real non-baby wipes shower for me.
I get to finally wear my jeans again, too.
Perfect timing for the jeans. Florida's been in the 40's in the morning's since Friday.

Splint, wrap and all stitches are gone. Nylon and velcro boot is on, as are jeans instead of shorts. Feels weird being able to walk on both legs now, but it feels good. Still a little shaky at times on the left. Sure that will improve with time.

Yeah, it feels weird walking on it all the time now. If I remember correctly my physical therapist was supposed to be here today between 2 P.M. & 4 P.M. Hasn't shown up yet. I'll give him until 5 P.M., if he's not here I'm taking a shower.
He may have said Tuesday, but I had a lot on my mind Friday with the stitches and stuff.

Really getting used to walking again. At times now I just lift the walker off the ground as I walk.
I just found out that apparently as of tomorrow my at home physical therapy is done.
I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I'm through with physical therapy or if I have to go to their facility across the street from the hospital.
Now, onto pc stuff new install is done. It's still acting weird in some areas. I'll live with it for a few months until I have my 2 new ssd's and do a clean install.
Now, Friday it's on to ordering the EKWB EK-XLC Predator 240.
Once I have it, I won't be installing it until February 24th.
I go back to my doctor's on February 23rd and I get x-rays of my ankle 1/2 hour before I see him. I guess I'll be finding out on wwheree it goes from there.

I just realized that I can't swing the EK-XLC Predator 240 Q.D.C. this month, due to the ankle fracture/dislocation bills. Maybe next month.
Maybe, I'll get a few of the games on my list out of the way sometime next week.
WWE 2K17 & Forza Horizon 3 are the front runners.
Then I'll have the watercooler, the 2 1TB Samsung 850 EVO's, Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 left to get over time.

Apparently, I'm temporarily done physical therapy, as the prescription expired and my surgeon is on vacation and never wrote anything in my medical records last Wednesday when he saw me.

I'm not sure if the therapy will or won't startup again. The only area I currently have problems with using both legs is going down or up a hill. That now takes longer and is harder than it was when I was only using my right leg and hopping.
As far as general walking, I'm not as fast yet, but it's easy. I occasionally lift the walker off the ground in the house, as I'm walking. I just woke up and walked to and from the bathroom without the walker.
The scars are turning out ok. Now you can only see marks where the 1st surgeries pins from outside were put in and the long line from the cut for the plate & screws from the second surgery. The round circles on each ankle are gone now.

I'll have to wait until my surgeon is back from vacation to find out anything further. The only two things I won't try yet is riding my bike and walking Sebastian. Those won't be tried until after the 23rd. As far as my bike, I need to re-order another tube for it's rear tire. The one I ordered last month, my pump is too big for it's valve stem nozzle.

Help, I just got a seriously weird Windows 10 issue.
My pc was fine and I did a backup & system image with the Windows 7 Backup, not File History. I restarted my pc and now the start menu is all screwed up.
All modern apps on the left and right side of the start menu are missing.
I ran check disk and they're still missing.
I ran a full scan with Bitdefender Internet Security 2017. Nothing found.
I then ran the following and removed anything each found,:
1. AdwCleaner
2.Junkware Removal Tool
3.ZHPCleaner
4.Rogue Killer
I restarted my pc after each one.
I also, have Bitdefender's Ransomeware protection in Internet Security 2017 enabled and set to scan boot sectors.Also, all desktop programs said new next to each one, even Windows stuff after the rstart. That I fixed by right-clicking on every item, so everything saying new is solved.

O.K. I got them reinstalled and showing on the left side of the start menu using
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} in PowerShell as administrator. Still no tiles on right-side of the start menu, even though I have it set in Settings>Personalization>Start to show more tiles.

Got Crysis from GOG and it works in Windows 10.
Pre-ordered WWE 2K17 from Steam. It comes out Tuesday.
March-July are gonna be my pc upgrades.
August & September will be the last 3 games on my list for now.
I'll be getting Battlefield 1 Deluxe & Titanfall 2 Deluxe together, as both come with all dlc and are cheaper together.
Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate and whatever non-included dlc will be last.

Have you played the demo of Forza Horizon 3? I tried it and much prefer the first game..

Had to do a clean install again early Monday morning. I tried that Windows 10 Contact Support app and Microsoft thoroughly screwed up my pc. I basically had to restore my documents, downloads, music, pictures and videos from a backup done Sunday night. Microsoft's support created a new account.
That fixed the start menu issue, but then they went to rename that account to my regular account name and then they screwed up and accidently started deleting all my files off my h.d.d.
Thus, I forcefully powered off my pc and did a clean install, restored my files, ran Windows Update, Windows Store Update (both until none were found, installed my drivers and then my software.
All is o.k., so far pc wise.
As far as my physical therapy, I haven't heard anything from them or my surgeon's office. Therefore I've taken it into my own hands and am improving my ankle on my own as much as possible.
I'm no longer using the walker in the house at all and it feels o.k.
I only use the walker outside on the lawn, as it's hilly/bumpy or if I'm going somewhere off the property.
As far as dumping trash from my room into the outside trash can, I just walk out the front door to the trash can on the side of the house next to the garage.
I'm debating on whether I want to try my bike going around the corner to 7-11. I just double-checked the new tube I ordered last month and just realized my bike pump has 2 different valve nozzles on it, so the tube fits my pump. I thought I needed a different tube.
If I don't try my bike now, I definitely will on the 23rd after my doctor's appointment.
I just will detour to avoid the women's house that has the dog.
I'll only go that way on foot with Sebastian or Bo, as both will handle her dog no problem.

Back