Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

Sebastian is now one extremely happy dog.
I just accomplished taking him for his first walk, since 3 hours before I broke my ankle January 3rd.
I made it extremely short, as he tend's to pull for the first 2 or 3 houses,
I only walked hima 5 houses to the first street past my house and back home.
I'll do the same walk with Bo later, if it doesn't rain.
Tomorrow, I'll try the opposite way on my street. If my leg feels o.k., Sebastian and I will do our quick around the block walk.
If all goes well until the 2nd of July, Sebastian & I will do our 7-11 walk for his & Bo's donuts.
Good news Keith!

I finally got around to getting the pictures of my pc with the EK Water Block's EK-XLC Predator 240 1.1 and the Cooller Master Cool Stream 200mm. red led fan in.
The side-panel one's came out so-so, as I did them by myself.
Picture 100.jpg
Picture 101.jpg
Picture 102.jpg

I don't think I'm gonna bother getting the rgb cable from EK Water Blocks. It only lights a small EK logo at the top left .
Actually the Cooler Master fan is a little slower than the BitFenix was.
The BitFenix beat it cfm wise by 3-5, if I remember correctly.
Either way the only fans I can really hear are if I put my video card in it's 1450MHz overclock mode.
Othherwise pc is pretty silent with everything else at 100%.
I have the case fans all set to full blast non-stop.
The only thing hooked to the motherboard is the water-block and it has a built-in fan controller. The fans for it hook on the left end of the radiator near the pump. I didn't put the other 2 fans in for push/pull.
I may do that later on sometime.

I have my fans all set to 50% and only time I can really hear the system is when mining for bitcoin

Mmm, I just caught up on some Microsoft E3 stuff.
Add Forza Motorsport 7 to my to get list.
I won't be getting it on it's release date/my birthday, though.
It will probably be a early 2018 game to get.
I want the Logitech G920 first.
Especially, as most of my games left now are all car games.
Only exceptions are Battlefield 1 Deluxe and Titanfall 2 Deluxe.
I'm waiting to see how the new Need For Speed does, too.

Yeah, all my aftermarket case fans are pretty quiet. The video card I have a custom fan curve for each stock overclock and the 2 higher overclock's I set up for it. All 3 fan curves are the same and I only really slightly hear it at 8
STFC.PNG
DefOC.PNG
COC1.PNG
COC2.PNG
0% and above.
I can hear the case fans, but it's real dull.

I saw my podiatrist and endocrinologist today.
My endocrinologist gave me more information about my ankle than my orthopedic surgeon ever has.
Apparently my femur & tibia is what was fractured and my ankle just dislocated.
Even though he's my diabetic doctor, I showed him my leg, as he check's my feet every visit.
I went to the podiatrist for my diabetic nail care earlier this morning.
While I was at the bus stop, I started getting numerous serious burning stingers in my leg and my left leg kept moving backwards on it's own while I was standing.
I noticed at my podiatrist that my leg had bright red spots where I felt the burning stingers.
My endocrynollogist said my leg had a internal infection and called a ambulance to get me to the emergency room.
They gave me morphine for pain, which really did nothing and a iv for the infection, after leg/ankle x-rays, ultrasound of both legs veins to compare blood flow. A ekg, etc.
All blood tests, except the bloodwork were normal.
Apparently if my leg is still red tomorrow, I may be losing it from the infection in it.
Never a dull medical moment in my life.

I'll see how my leg's doing as far as redness, when I take a shower, as soon as I'm done catching up on my last missed tv recording from yesterday.
Apparently CCleaner got a update today.
Logitech Gaming Software got one yesterday.
Sapphire TRiXX apparently got one either late last week or yesterday.
CCleaner:5.31.6104
Logitech Gaming Software:8.94.86
Sapphire TRiXX:6.4.0

I wasn't sure when TRiXX was updated. That's one of the few I always need to search for usually. This time I found out through one of the YouTube channels I subscribe to.
It would be nice if Sapphire put a way to check for updates in TRiXX itself.

Leg is only slightly red now.
I can't do anymore emergency room stuff until tomorrow though.
I don't have a choice on that one.
I have a 24 hour urine test I started at 1 AM that needs to go to the lab tomorrow.
Then I have to get home to sign for my insulin pump lines that arrive tomorrow afternoon.
Once both of those are done, I can take care of my leg, as I now know I'm looking at a hospital stay and most likely a amputation.

Actually, I'm going by their diagnosis from yesterday. The supposed only thing they could give me apparently isn't fully working on me.
I'm trying the other hospital sometime late tomorrow.
It's just a matter of U.P.S. and when they arrive tomorrow.
They range from 1:30 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. and that's if my pump lines are on the 1st truck.
If not, it's 5:30 P.M. - 7:45 P.M.
Only once has my stuff not made the 1st truck, so I'm expecting the best scenario.

My podiatrist yesterday agreed with my plan w/Sebastian, if that lady's dog come's after us during our walk's.
He stated that he'd do the same thing.
I'll just have to wait and see how both work out.
My leg and the dog walk's.
If the leg doesn't end well, I'll probably have to give Sebastian to someone and I'll definitely have to move somewhere else, that's easier to get around.
That's all worst case Scenario thing's, though.
I'm not at all focusing on it.

I just came across a really good article on my injury that explains a lot. The Different Types of Fractures of the Ankle Joint
Apparently my infection is because of my surgey originally being done too soon.
Once I hav the infection retreated it's looking like time to sue the hospital and my surgeon.
That article at the ink above is a good informative read.
I was wrong yesterday, when I said the femur & tibia were both fractured.
It was the fibula and tibia.

Today didn't work out as I had planned it.
The plan I had was get to hospital early and get my 24-hour urine & blood test out of the way. Be home in time for U.P.S. to drop off my insulin pump supplies and then go back to the hospital to get my leg taken care.
Everything was going as I planned, until U.P.S didn't show up until 7:00 P.M.
The buses only run until 7:55 P.M. and it takes two buses to get to the hospital'
By that time it also started raining and I couldn't get a ride.
Now, I need to stay up all night and get the 1st bus at 7:10 A.M. to the hospital, so I can be there by 8:30 A.M.
I guess I'll see how things turn out tomorrow or over the weekend. It all depends on what they need to do.
Now, more than likely, if they do opt for the amputation route, it most likely won't be done until Monday.
I'm hoping for the infection being fixed.

Back
Top Bottom