Windows 7 Need help with BSODs

Strange... All the dumps open apart from that last one where I get a pop up saying the parameters are incorrect. I'll do some investigating to see if it's me or the dump file that's at odds.
In the meantime has replacing that driver made any difference?

2 new bluescreens in quick succession, they seem to come in pairs. heres the file.

Thanks again

Attachments

• W7F_19-04-2014.zip
    993.3 KB · Views: 300
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88003b3080f, fffff88009733db0, 0}

Probably caused by : afd.sys ( afd!AfdPoll32+22f )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,
dump files for gpu drivers, network drivers and the above are all present which again leads me to suspect a hardware issue.

When you sent the motherboard and graphics card back to the vendor what was the reason?

What are your temperatures like for both gpu and cpu when at stress (100% load).

I'm still seeing memory mentioned in the dump files.Use memtest86 for a longer period or try removing all RAM apart from one stick. Use the machine normally and try to reproduce a bsod. Do this for some time and if a bsod appears swop the RAM over for another stick. See if you can find a stick that doesn't blue screen.

What is the make and model of your PSU. (age too please)

Hi,

After doing similar troubleshooting to what we're doing now I tried to rule out certain more likely reasons for the bluescreens by sending them away. They found no errors when testing though.

I have a 600W CMASTER GX LITE PSU.

My GPU reached ~76C using furmark
My CPU reached 51C using the intel processor diagnostic tool although I don't think this was at 100% loading.

Can you remember when the blue screens started? Did it coincide with a particular event like a hard crash or the inclusion of new hardware/software?

The bluescreens have been on and off since I got my computer about 2 years ago. I have labelled my RAM sticks A & B (2x4GB sticks) and have removed B to see if it will still bluescreen. Been about a day and a half and still no bluescreens even after constant use. However a game I play (Dota 2) will freeze and stop working quite often during play and I have no idea why.

Well that is at least some improvement and the freezing could be down to the fact your system has been blue screening for the last 2 years. Something software wise may be corrupted. Do any other games freeze? Also what are your CPU and gpu temps like when playing Dota2 (a game that drives me nuts lol )?

My GPU is about 50 celcius when it crashes and stops responding. Looking on forums people seem to think that its something to do with inability of windows to clear memory caches (or something like that). Seeing as how i've only got 4GB RAM now that might be why. I tried partitioning my hardrive and using that as virtual memory but it didn't seem to help at all.

Good job on spotting that.. Are you still running on one stick of RAM?

Yeah I'll experiment with one stick of ram switiching sitcks and slots to find out whether or not its RAM. DOTA 2 did crash once so perhaps that wasn't the problem.

If you go to the control panel and look under admin tools you should find it.

My computer just froze for a second as if it was about to blue then went back to normal. does that have any significance?

To be honest it could down to a number of things thats why I mentioned the event viewer. Freezing can be caused by high temps, corrupt software/drivers, malware and hard drive issues to mention a few.

Back