Windows 7 No connections available

aquacoolchick

I got a new laptop on Sunday. When my internet got connected two days ago, it took me 2 hours to connect my laptop to the BT Home Hub. I was glad when it finally worked but now, two days later, everytime I click the networking icon on the taskbar, it says No Connections Available. The Home Hub works because I'm typing this using a wired connection. Also before, it showed all networks arund me including my neigbours' ones but now there's absolutely nothing! :(

aquacoolchick:
Hello and welcome to the forums. Is it possible, that in the past two days that Windows Update or another program installed a driver update for your wireless adapter? If so open device manager and expand network adapters, right click on your wireless adapter and choose properties, under the driver tab you should see an option to "Roll Back Driver" if it's greyed out then this is not the case and we will have to look at something else, but if you have the option try rolling back the driver, reboot the machine and see if that helps. Perhaps some specific information about the manufacturer model name and number and version number of you adapter and for that matter you entire computer would help. So if you could fill out your system specs under your forum profile it would help

Back