Windows 10 PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

1515759981966.png

i dont use Ethernet tho anyways so i dont need it,.? but ive installed the sound and amd ones

i dont use Ethernet tho anyways so i dont need it,.?
Your better off with installed as it may effect other parts of the network. If anything just click repair but it sounds like it's already installed if it's saying that.

and how about the message that i got when i rebooted after installing the audio driver saying that it needs to be 64 bit dude

thanks you so i dont really need that driver nor the Ethernet then if im gettin this right?

Well were trying to update them but if you'd rather leave it then no worries. Is the system running any better?

Had a reset this morning afternoon 20 mins on the pc then it’s fine after that

Yes I did a restart on audio one and restart amd it will probably be be fine till the morning when I switch the machine back on. Didn’t need the ethernet drivers as I don’t use

Jakeb may I suggest if you don't use the ethernet controller that you disable it in the bios. If enabled not installing the drivers for it is very problematic and can lead to issues.

booted pc after installing those drivers you asked of kemical, still restarted on its own :(

booted pc after installing those drivers you asked of kemical, still restarted on its own :(
Can you download and run this app. We often use it to get information for blue screens but it collects data on many things and might be handy in providing a clue as to what is going on.
View attachment W7F Diagnostic Tool.zip

To run it, unpack it from the zip file and then right click it and run as administrator. If need be, zip up the results and post, thank you.

more troubles now guys :(
trying to disable my virus protection because i got these messages

edit: fix it now ;)

1515869685625.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom