Windows 7 Proper Drivers finder

shaheedullah

is three any way to find proper drivers for any type of Lan , Wlan,VIdeo,Audio by using any particular website or any other utility

is three any way to find proper drivers for any type of Lan , Wlan,VIdeo,Audio by using any particular website or any other utility
Yes, In reality its you. Even Windows update will update your drivers to an "older" version.
By all means use one of the "DriverUpdater Expert Programs", but only to see what it suggests. Then use Goggle to find and confirm the drivers. If in doubt, ask.

I never allow any software to determine the best drivers for any of my devices - that includes any "wizards" or MS updates. I always refer first to the pc manufacturer's website - if they have drivers they are the most appropriate and reliable source. Most major manufacturers will have such resources for their products. If there is no manufacturer site or the pc has been self built then I would refer to the website of the device manufacturer.

I never allow any software to determine the best drivers for any of my devices - that includes any "wizards" or MS updates. I always refer first to the pc manufacturer's website - if they have drivers they are the most appropriate and reliable source. Most major manufacturers will have such resources for their products. If there is no manufacturer site or the pc has been self built then I would refer to the website of the device manufacturer.

That's definitely not the way to go with notebooks - most OEM's never update their notebook drivers :\

That's definitely not the way to go with notebooks - most OEM's never update their notebook drivers :\
I'll go along with that one. They seem to throw a notebook/laptopmabob out to the general public and then totally forget about updating anything.

Back
Top Bottom