Windows 7 Window 7 wont let me Download?!?!? Please Help!!!!!

ZHL102792

a few days ago, i bought the hp pavilion dv7. went i was first using it, it was great, it let me download all the programs i wanted. now, i have to use my old comp to get downloads cause this one wont even acknowledge that a download is trying to occur. even i tunes can download stuff. i already tried running stuff as an admin and my comp profile is marked as an admin. i went to my anti virus program and the security stuff in the control panel. somebody please tell me what to do???

thanks,
-zhl102792

a few days ago, i bought the hp pavilion dv7. went i was first using it, it was great, it let me download all the programs i wanted. now, i have to use my old comp to get downloads cause this one wont even acknowledge that a download is trying to occur. even i tunes can download stuff. i already tried running stuff as an admin and my comp profile is marked as an admin. i went to my anti virus program and the security stuff in the control panel. somebody please tell me what to do???

thanks,
-zhl102792

I assume you are using IE. Get Firefox transferred from another computer and see if it will allow you to download.

Back