Windows 7 General problem with network!

samirbosnian

I VE NEVER SUCH PROBLEM LIKE THIS, MY FRIEND BRING TO ME HIS DAMN INTEL CONFIGURATION IT WAS SOME VIRUS INFECTION.....AFTER NEW INSTALL WIN7 I WAS UNABLE TO ACCESS INTERNET NEITHER TO USE NETWORK ALL I CAN SEE IS THIS:"
Unidentified network

AND ACCORDING TO MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE I KNOW ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO VE INTERNET OR SUCCESFULL CONNECTION BETWEEN 2 OR M ORE PC'S BEFORE I RESOLVE THAT :
Unidentified network

ILL MAKE U PPL EASIER I VE TRIED ALL THIS POSTED ON MANY FORUMS SOLUTION:
services.msc/SSDP Discovery/set as "Automatic"/RESTART SYSTEM,
THIS LIST U CAN FIND BY ENTERING INTO SERVICES
1. Computer browser
2. Dhcp client unless you are manually assigning static ip addresses to your machine
3. Dns client unless you have manually assigned static dns server addresses on you machine
4. Server
5. Tcp/ip netbios helper
6. Workstation
7. Look for bonjour service and temporarily set it to manual or disable and stop. Also check services near the top for a
peculiar string containing numbers and or special characters, something like this
"##id_string2.6844f930_1628_4223_b5cc_5bb94b87 9762 ##" disable and stop.
8. Make sure all machines have the same workgroup name "workgroup" is fine.
9. All network nodes must be unique, make sure there are no machine name conflicts.
10. Make sure network discovery is turned on, on the win 7 machines
11. Under the network and sharing center, change “advanced sharing settings” intelligently to suit your needs. Turn on
network discovery, turn on file and printer sharing, turn on pulic folder sharing, turn off password protected sharing,
and at the bottom use user accounts and passwords to connect to other computers.
12. If your problem is with down level clients like xp and vista and your windows 7 machine is in a homegroup, leave it
and disable ipv6 in the properties of your network adapter.
13. Make sure netbios over tcp/ip is enabled in the properties of ipv4 under the wins tab on youe network adapter.
I VE TRIED NEW DRIVERS NO SOLUTIONS, I VE TRIED UPGRADE BIOS FROM MOTHERBOARD NO SOLUTIONS, I VE TRIED MANUAL IP ADDRESSES AND GATEWAYS AND BUNCH OF OTHER WAYS, IF YAA HAVE ANY SUGGESTION EVEN IF I VE TRIED IT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR AND TRY IT.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>THANK YOU IN FORWARD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I THINK THIS WILL BE MUCH EASIER IF I JUST BOUGHT A NEW ONE NETWORK ADAPTER INSTEAD THIS INTEGRATED ****.

Your question, such as it is, does not provide much to go on other than seeing the words "Unidentifed network" twice in bold letters, what exactly is the problem.
Unidentified network might suggest that you are not receiving DHCP information from something (unknown) providing DHCP resolution for your network nodes. So maybe you could start, by telling us a little bit more about the issue and filling out your system specs in your member profile. Some specifics on the manufacturer model name model number and version number of your network adapter as well as any router or other device between the problem PC and the internet might help. Wired connection, wireless connection, both, either?
In the mean time perhaps just manually assigning static entries for the IP addressing scheme for the adapter may get you over the hump, I know you said you've tried this but what type of addressing scheme did you use, and when you did try it, how much did you test, just because you weren't able to connect to the internet doesn't necessarily mean you didn't have a network connection. Did you try to ping other hosts or the router's inside edge. Can you provide a screen shot of an ipconfig /all from the command prompt. Also if the machine has multiple network adapters, please disable the one(s) you are not using.
You've mentioned that you've "tried new drivers"

problem is probably with dhcp

i ve ADSL broadband high speed internet connection on my own pc and it's require pasword and id to get used but on this another pc it is unable to even have any kind of network analising it on several ways i ve found that i ve disabled dhcp, i don't know where is that function neither how to activate it.
anyway more details ill post after i get back from my job to my home.
TY for ur will to help m e out with this problem.

Here are asnwers!!!

i ve tried to upload some pic i hope u can see at least some of them

Attachments

• 1..jpg
    1..jpg
    888.3 KB · Views: 409
and this is name from my router : ethernet adsl2/2+ Router, other information are just about describing this plastic and yes connection is wired

Attachments

• 9..jpg
    9..jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 436
10 pictureeeee

and what more to say, my ip address is fixed from my router but here for you my friends some more details directly accessed from router setup:
Interface Name: br0
IP Address:
Subnet Mask:
IGMP Snooping: Disabled Enabled

DHCP Mode

DHCP Mode: DHCP Server None DHCP Relay

DHCP Server

LAN IP Address: 192.168.1.1
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
IP Pool Range: 192.168.1. - 192.168.1.

Max Lease Time: seconds
Domain Name:

DHCP Relay

DHCP Server Address:

i hope this will help little bit, but don't forget that this have nothing with my problem, coz this is from my pc directly and that problem occur only on second computer. my own pc ve internet and networking is working realy good.

Attachments

• 10..jpg
    10..jpg
    760 KB · Views: 439
by the way before you ask anything carefully read all my comments from the very beggining, and yeah i ve set my ip manually coz it's no use from automatic try coz that way i get only no network access + no internet access.
i am using broadband internet connection secured by pasword and user name also wired, with fixed ip address for sure. and this is my ip address
92.36.135.10 it's seems like a real big problem but i am sure that there is way where is will. i have found one time to remove that unidetified network by changing gateway and ip address but it was with same result after all no internet no network.

ve some solution or advise, pls share it with me coz i ve no idea what to say anymore, the system i am using on that pc is win 7 32 bit rtm and network adapter is D-Link DFE-530 TX PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter. there is no Bonjoir services and everything is wired, connected via cable, both pc are connected directly via cables to router and my pc have internet and have before recognized and share files and folders on all but this. anyway i would appreciate any help any additional question or advise u ve feel free to post here and ill respond i am realy in hurry thank you all ppl.

Attachments

• 11..jpg
    11..jpg
    786.2 KB · Views: 427
Try changing your IP address to 192.168.0.90

You'll also need to put in the address of at least 1 DNS server too

Last edited:
Back