Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

All of those benchmarks were done right before I posted them.
When benching it's always better to reboot and then run the bench as soon as your back into Windows.

Also i see similar bench numbers to you with the drive which hasn't got 'Speed mode' enabled so your in the right ball park.

I always do restart and wait until everything's loaded before benchmarks are run.
Actually thanks to RAMCache, the ssd without Rapid Mode enabled is doing pretty good.

I just heard a good one.
I took Sebastian next door to visit my landlord.
He was away for the weekend and Sebastian saw his car out front, so he headed for his patio.
I told him that I'm more than likely moving to California sometime in October or November.
He said he's miss Sebastian & I, but he'll be evicting my 2 lazy roomates, once I'm gone.
Apparently I'm the only one that pay's my bills on time.

I decided that I'm not warning either of them, as they tried being, emphasis on tried here, being dickheads during the power outage/storm Saturday.
I briefly let my true temper show just to scare them. It easily worked.
I'm kind of thinking my landlord is starting the eviction stuff on them two this week.
One' just too lazy to show up for work more than once a week.
The other made up a workman's comp. injury to his boss over 6 weeks ago.
I've had a previous real back injury.
Roommate 2 shows no signs of a so-called back injury.
Constantly driving on his drug/alcohol runs, lifting stuff up and bending with no problems.
After my auto accident back injury, I couldn't stand up straight, bend own easily, if at all or lift up anything more than 10 lbs.
Then again I was run into by a Los Angeles City Dump Truck that hit me doing 70 m.p.h. directly in the driver side door of the van I was driving.
Then down the road 6 months later I had a hypoglycemic accident and flipped my truck numerous times.
After that one my back was really messed up worse than he 1st work related automobile accident with the L.A. City Dump Truck.
At that time I was driving a airport shuttle going to L.A.X. and the accident happened before I got to L.A.X. Maybe 1 mile away from it. I was on Airport Blvd.

More spills than most definitely.
The thrills were mostly when I was a little kid- high school age.
Only true adulthood thrill was teaching my nephew how to play drums.
He grabbed my drum sticks when he was like 1 1/2 years old and starting doing what he had saw me do, so I decided to start teaching him.
He started younger than I did. I was 3.

Yes, you are.
I had something I always did when I played drums by myself (without my band). I'd always be listening to a cassette or cd and play with it.
I sometimes applied that with my nephew, if someone else was home.
If it was just us two there I didn't do it.
Those were his real lesson times with me teaching him.
I only go to teach him for about 2 years, as my brother's family moved from California to Georgia.
My brother used to play drums, too. He just didn't keep up with it, like I did.
When I first moved to California, he knew a few bands and he bragged to all of them about me, prior to me moving there.
I had to go watch & play with Pretty Boy Floyd at a practice of there's my 1st Saturday night in California.
I'll be glad when I move back there, that's for sure.
My brother's back out there now.
His 3 kid's are like him & I are Scattered all over the U.S.

AMD released AMD Crimson Relive 17.9.1 drivers yesterday. I did notice a performance increase in 3DMark, but I never ran it with the previous driver, as I just installed it Sunday after my games were redownloaded and setup.
The new drivers are just bug fixing drivers.
They had bugs in them only during video watching the screen would freeze for a few seconds.
I did experience that bug and it's gone in yesterdays driver update.
I forgot to re-update my 3DMark scores in my bio, so I'll do that in a little while.
New driver link: Download Drivers

TimeSpy :1626
FireStrike Extreme: 6205
FireStrike: 11850
All 3 were increased in performance and scores from previously.
This time around, I only ran it with the following overclock on video card.
video speed: 1430
memory speed: 2150
mV: +60
custom fan curve - always used

What are your plans?

Sit it out or go to a local shelter?

Whatever you do, stay safe Keith..

Sit it out for Sebastian & I. Stepbrother went with mom & his stepdad wherever yesterday afternoon.
My only transportation now would be the bus & I can't get Sebastian on it, so I stay with him.
Not leaving him by himself without food, water, etc. for days.
As far as electric, etc. going out, I'm the only one here that obviously know's how to ruff it and not whine about it non-stop.
Both roommates are whiner's with no a/c or electric.
I camped frequently as a kid, so I know how to get by.
I'll be fine unless a severe floods happen.
I can't swim, so I'm done if it's above my neck, especially with my leg now.
Sebastian's o.k. in that scenario. He'd probably save me.

Our house is on a slight hill, so we'll be better off than a lot of the other houses around us.
As far as flooding though, we're about 12 miles from the ocean and 2 miles from the river/ocean.
The last would be the problem and a big creek connecting to both in our backyard.
Just some trees making the creek hidden, but it's seeable at my landlords house next door.
Sebastian swims in it occasionally, if I let him.
I let him do it on his weekly bath day, before the bath.

Right now my house kind of looks like my landlords used car lot. Cars in front of each window to block some of the wind.
I just need to move my 2 monitor's and pc's late tonight and turn off my surge suppressors.
I just wish my stepbrother had still had some earplugs left to give me.
I'm gonna need them when the electric, a.c., t.v. and internet go out.

That's the plan, that and not thinking about it until it hit's.
I could luck out like I did during last October's and sleep through all of it.
Tonight before bed my pc's, monitor's, etc get moved.
Surge suppressors get moved off of ground and turned off.
Other than that, there isn't much to do, but wait for it.

I'm back. I made it through the hurricane with no real major problem's.
We need a new roof - a good deal of the tiles fell off.
No broken windows anywhere.
Roommates room had a little bit of a water leak through 1/3 of his room.
Landlord's yard was funny on late Sunday afternoon. He had about 60 catfish floating in his back yard.
Sebastian had a blast sliding down the hill to his yard. He kept running back in our yard to re-slide down the hill in the landlord's yard flood.
We lost our power for just shy of 4 day's by 1 1/2 hour's.
It was funny, last night they turned the electric on up to my landlord's house and 44 house's past my house.
I was on the phone at my landlord's house complaining the our power wasn't on yet and all around us was on.
While I was on the phone about to use my diabetes as a excuse to get it on, my roommate yelled next door to me that it just came on.

Back