Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

I'm not too worried about. If it doesn't work by Money for me it goes.
It's not like I really need it
My minds elsewhere anyway.
8 days to walking again.
Then the fun begins.

Someone in the store found the games issue. It's the sound. Apparently my pc and speakers 192.000KHz. are superior to what the game can handle.

The game supposedly only works on 48,000KHz.
I'm not lowering my sound quality for anything.
From being a ex-musician sound matters to me and I'll alway's had a good ear for it, especially music.

Yeah, that was it I lowered my sound to 48,000Hz and the game worked. It doesn't look like it's really worth playing. I'm definitely not gonna re-change my sound settings just to play it.

48000 is studio quality, you'll hear no difference above that and it's a waste of processing power to

There is a slight difference in the sound. 48,000, 96.00 and 192,000 are all studio sound. The higher you go the better the sound, though.
I started playing musical instruments when I was 3, so I know sound, especially in music well.
I also played orchestra instruments as a kid. Violin, viola, cello and bass.
Just not anywhere as long as drums.
There was a reason behind learning them.
During the summer-time the High School gave all the kid's 9-15 music lessons.
One other kid and I were the youngest in drum lesson's.
Other kid alway's messed up and got us all in trouble.
Older kid's forced me to hit him or they all would hit me. When I hit him the music teacher, came around the corner and saw it.
I couldn't take drum lessons in school. as he was the teacher in my school. Thus, I joined the other teacher's band for 2 year's and continued drum lesson's outside of school.

2 more days to walking.
I made a mistake this morning when I took Sebastian & Bo outside.
I told Sebastian, I was gonna take him & Bo for a walk on Friday. He was ready to go then & there, as the last time I took him for a walk was 3 hour's before my ankle was fractured on January 3rd.
I already know my left leg is o.k.
I've stood on both feet for a few minutes a couple of times and I don't fall or lose my balance.
I only do that once a day just since Saturday. No more than one minute, each time.

Yeah, I'm not pushing it, yet. That start's as soon as I get home from my doctor's appointment for it Thursday.
I'm gonna be getting a ankle brace for it on the 3rd, if the doctor's doesn't give me one Thursday.
I'm only gonna use the boot if I need to, until I get the brace. It fits inside my shoe, so I have mobility and support, so the boot would be unnecessary.
Either way on Thursday when I get home I'm gonna see how I walk on my lawn without the walker. Then I'm doing inside the house a few minutes.
After that and a quick break, Sebastian and I go for a walk around the corner to 7-11 and I get him & Bo a few donuts.
Then another break, pump up my bike tire and take it for a quick ride
The bike rides and dog walks are gonna be short for the first 2 day's.
Both will be to 7-11 and back, which is roughly 1/4 mile round-trip.
Then Saturday afternoon, they get doubled in length.
I'll keep it close to 1/2 mile until the 3rd and then it doubles.
There's a backup for the longer bike rides, too.
If I have any issues, I'm on the same route the bus runs and they have bike holders on the front.
As of Saturday afternoon Sebastian or Bo & I start walking around my block the other way.
This time my bigger dogs will be with me, if a certain dog comes after me.

Taking it easy on my ankle.
I finally got pain in it, but it's tolerable.
I'm limiting what I do with it for now.
I only know for now that I'll have to use the boot and the walker until atleast July, 6th and that it's not quite healing as fast, as my surgeon would like.
I'll lay money that's due to my diabetes.
For now, I'm not attempting any dog walks or bike reides.

Right now, I'm alternating between hopping on right-leg and walking on both legs.
This time around my senses are telling me something isn't right.
It feels a lot different walking on it, this time around.
Considering all, but one screw came out last time, walking felt better than it does this time.
Something deep inside me is telling me that I'm gonna need my ankle & foot removed.
Top & bottom of foot are most painful, most often. The ankle only occasionally hurts.
With all it's kind of like a dull-sharp burning feeling.

I'm not, medically I've just learned to expect the worst.
I guess that the boredom is getting to me, too, as I've pretty much been stuck at home since January.

I know the feeling Keith as I've been having issues with my legs which has meant loss of mobility. Just take it slow and steady i guess, you don't want to re-injure anything god forbid..

Yeah, for now I'm taking it extremely slow. I'm only walking when I need to. That's basically just while shopping or getting to the bus stop for now. Friday I'm gonna be ordering a special type of foot & ankle brace that can fit in shoes. It's supposed to keep pressure on everything and not cause/do away with pain.
Once I get it I'll increase the walking and take it from there.
Depending on how it feels, I may just try it without the boot and use my sneakers. If it feel's o.k., I'll try the short dog walks and then short bike rides to build up strength. Then progress as thing's improve, everything will become longer in length.
I just found out when I went shopping earlier, I can walk with just a shopping cart and lift 8 soda's in a box off the shelf straight down into the cart.
I made my brother carry everything in the house, though.
That part I won't attempt until after my July 6th appointment.
I'm gonna do my water cooler next week, but I'm cheating on how I move my pc.
I'm gonna unplug all cables and chords first. Then I'll take my sheets off my bed and wash them. While there washing, I'll lay my anti-static mat on my bed and slide my desk to my bed and just lift the pc to my bed a few inches. Move the desk back, so I can sit on my bed and do the upgrades.
Once that's done I won't need to lift my pc again until August, when I buy and receive the 2nd Samsung 850 EVO.
That will be the last time I have to lift my pc for quite awhile.
The next for-seeable time won't be until spring, summer or fall 2018 when I do the Ryzen upgrade.

Back