Windows 7 Slow Wireless Internet with 7 Home Premium

This could be a good sign. I moved the computer to the modem and hooked up directly to it. The internet ran great. So would we be save to assume that it is the network adapter?

I would assume.
I'd suggest you purchase a new wireless card (an actual PCI card, not a usb adapter)
I'm glad that seems to have fixed your problem. :)

Yes it did, the dlink is giving me a little problem but something I can work on. You all have been great and very helpful. thanks alot. One other question though. Someone mention something about downloading a beta version of office 2010. Is that free and what limitations would it have?

Thanks

The Office 2010 beta is available for public download at www.office.com/beta
I highly recommend it, it's free. It is the full-featured suite, includes everything. No limitations.
It's the beta version though, but I'm assuming you know what that means.
And if you wouldn't mind, please add to my rep, I will add to yours in return.
I'll add you as a friend as well.
Thanks for using the Windows 7 Forums, see ya around! :)

Last edited:
I would be more than happy to do that, however I really don't see how. Help me out with the link to go to? Thanks

The btat Office download is a joke, you'll be baxck here with problems srrising ftom inssattling beta software.

Only experiemced , advanced users should work with beta software.

Really now? I've installed this on my PC's as well as my clients PC's probably close to 100 times.
The only problem I've ever had is "Installation Failed".. Once.
What problems have you had with the beta?

Really, you've missed some horry stories on this forum.

Beside Office sucks and it's just anothe rof Microsoft's stick it dow you throuts applications.

Screw Offuce

It's the beta version though, but I'm assuming you know what that means.

Last edited:
I think you need a new keyboard ;)
I'm not a huge fan of Office either, mainly because it never does what you want it to, but I still use it over OpenOffice
Anyways let's stop the conversation here, this guy has solved his problem, he doesn't need us cluttering up his thread.

I think you need a new keyboard ;)
I'm not a huge fan of Office either, mainly because it never does what you want it to, but I still use it over OpenOffice
Anyways let's stop the conversation here, this guy has solved his problem, he doesn't need us cluttering up his thread.

He's gone...problem solved

I'm not a huge fan of Office either, mainly because it never does what you want it to

Then why rcommend it!

OK i have had alot of the same probles (t43 thinkpad wireless driver issue so i thought) but i found a good way to fix it I went to Link Removed - Invalid URL and with a few simple changes i went from 9kbs to 20 mbs I see the thred is dieing but it would have helped mr to read this so here it is

Back
Top Bottom