Sound Drivers For 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Hardware' started by kemical, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Athlonite

Athlonite New Member

you mean for the HMDI audio they should have been installed when you installed the the Video cards driver from nVidia

2. jrealing

jrealing New Member

Just check out your link and they only have Product Identfication Module Update from last year in Jan 2010.
    (Release date : 12 Jan 10
    This update resolves the hardware/device detection issue for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ and X-Fi Titanium series of audio devices in Microsoft® Windows® 7. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
    File Name : PID_W7PCAPP_US_2_11_01.exe
    This update resolves the hardware/device detection issue for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ and X-Fi Titanium series of audio devices in Microsoft® Windows® 7. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.)

3. Glowry

Glowry Banned

Hello,

When i install the Window 7 In my PC. It install the drivers itself. I never install sound or video drivers separately

4. Deckarderin

Deckarderin New Member

I choose winXP in the previous version, and at the end of the installation, I receivedthe message "Driver not found! Reboot and try again"
    MB - ASUS M2N DH, factory driver from Windows Update in 2 channel mode. I want5.1! Texas does not release new drivers?