Windows 7 Sound Drivers For 7

you mean for the HMDI audio they should have been installed when you installed the the Video cards driver from nVidia

Creative has released a Product Identification Module Update for the Soundblaster X-Fi and X-Fi Titanium series. This update resolves a hardware/device detection issue under Windows 7. A 1.01.0099 Driver Pack has also been released for the X-Fi Surround 5.1 series.

Just check out your link and they only have Product Identfication Module Update from last year in Jan 2010.
(Release date : 12 Jan 10
This update resolves the hardware/device detection issue for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ and X-Fi Titanium series of audio devices in Microsoft® Windows® 7. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
File Name : PID_W7PCAPP_US_2_11_01.exe
This update resolves the hardware/device detection issue for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ and X-Fi Titanium series of audio devices in Microsoft® Windows® 7. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.)

Creative has released a driver specifically designed to provide support for the X-Fi Titanium series under Windows 7 Beta.

If you own a SoundBlaster Audigy SE or another version of the basic Audigy model then used Windows Update to attain your driver. Creatives vista driver will cause blue-screens when used in conjunction with 7.

I'll update this thread as and when new drivers are released..

Hello,

When i install the Window 7 In my PC. It install the drivers itself. I never install sound or video drivers separately

I choose winXP in the previous version, and at the end of the installation, I receivedthe message "Driver not found! Reboot and try again"
MB - ASUS M2N DH, factory driver from Windows Update in 2 channel mode. I want5.1! Texas does not release new drivers?

Back