Windows 7 Submit your desktop!

Nice NaiyaShamiso.

Here's my Login and Desktop.

smb.JPG dtop.png

Screensaver:

Note: Not my video or desktop, just referencing the screensaver being used on my system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dangaioh, that was an awesome video and awesome screenshots as well. i like your log in, ver inventive but your desktop has to be the best part. And thank you, I try to keep my desktop neat and functinal LoL

Well, I decided to trick my cousin with the Super Mario Brothers login, and gave her a game pad... she asked as to why Mario did not move. I helped her, when I logged onto my desktop. :D She had a good chuckle out of it.

Well, I really don't have anything whiz-bang spectacular to share + these are just 'at the moment'... sometimes & for a while there's maybe 1 stationary thing & much of the time various Themes that are slide shows @ 10sec. intervals. Also, I've given you both 7 & 8; gave you the Desktop of 8 rather than some 'tiles'. Anyway, I'm sharing lol

Cheers,
Drew

Share7.jpgShare8.jpg

Here's another shot of the Win8 vm running on Win7
8on7.jpg

Last edited:
I could get behind that :D Although the aspect ratio somewhat gives the appearance of a wider frame on her body.

Here is my Win 8, @ the moment, just cus that's the OS I happen to be on, right now... notice is w/ Quick Launch w/ Control Panel+ (GOD Mode) and Links Mine @ the moment.jpg I've Pinned (Taskbar) some items, since the photo... so, now, layout is similar to arrangements on my Windows 7. Here's a shot from today... wallpaper is a slide show from Pictures so, changes every few seconds. CPU gauge is telling an interesting story especially, compared to what it shows on Windows 7; levels are lower in 8. 8now.jpg

Last edited:
I like this monitor, well not really a monitor as much as a 37" Vizio HD TV LoL. It was only $310 after tax so I had to get it. LoL

The first IE is 32 Bit and the second is 64 Bit. With the FF since they made such a drastic change in 4 and beyond, I kept 3 so that I could be sure that all website would work on it. Sorta the idea of a backup to see if it is the website or FF having the issue. So the first FF is 3 and the second is 10.

Back
Top Bottom