Windows 10 Unclickable Task Bar

You can try to take ownership of WindowsApps and then grant full access to the administrators group. Looks like only Trusted Installer and SYSTEM have write access to this directory.

Click on Change and makes administrators the owner, then you can give administrators full access

You need to change it to administrators you cant access the SYSTEM account,

Ok so I did what you said, and successfully copied everything. Even got the apps and store installed. However they did not start. When I run Store, a blue window comes and then gone. Nothing opens. Same with all the installed apps.

Also when I run WSreset.exe I get this: ms-windows-store: PurgesCaches
The app didn't start!

From an elevated command prompt type icacls "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" and post the output.

From an elevated command prompt type icacls "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" and post the output.
This:
s32ef6.jpg

That looks fine, you may need to see if the permissions match on the folders beneathe it, they need to be the same. Other than that they may not work due to corruption.

sfc /scannow or DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth to attempt to repair the corruption

You mean permissions on folders must match with subfolders? Also should I employ those cmd commands on cd C:\Program Files\WindowsApps or C:\Windows\System32?

The folders and file should have the same permissions as the parent folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

They have same permissions to Unknown S-1-something...
Now should I employ those cmd commands on cd C:\Program Files\WindowsApps or C:\Windows\System32?

No, the permissions look fine. You will either need to try and repair the corruption with the commands in reply #55 or re-install Windows. Those are about your only options at this point.

No, the permissions look fine. You will either need to try and repair the corruption with the commands in reply #55 or re-install Windows. Those are about your only options at this point.

So I tried those cmd commands in every way and I get this:
Untitled.png

Then I rebooted my PC but nothing happened.. :(

Looks like this leaves me only one option.

Ok why is it that unclickable taskbar problem was solved by resetting my PC but not this one? And these are fresh files of windows apps copied from a working PC. How can they still be corrupt?
Also why No digital output device hdmi in playback devices?

Back