Windows 10 Unexpected_Store_Exception &Critical Process Died

morrie89

HI
I use a ASUS A555L laptop and recently i have encountered theses error regularly. So far it has happened thrice today. I tried to follow some of the advice on some of the other forum post, i uninstalled my antivirus and updated my drivers and i ran the sfc/SCANNOW and the dism/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth and both came up clean. I was hoping you could assist me with this matter.

Attachments

• W7F_14-05-2016.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 366
Hi @morrie89 Someone will help you when they get time. Please be patient.;) We are all on different time zones here and volunteer our time.
Welcome to the forum. You will get the best help here on Windows Forum. Someone will read your dump files and suggest ways to fix your issue.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 9F, {4, 12c, ffffe00091a37800, ffffd000773a4d00}

Implicit thread is now ffffe000`91a37800
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ccdcmbx64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ccdcmbx64.sys
Probably caused by : ccdcmbx64.sys

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
you have two different bugcheck codes in the dump files that were sent. Bugcheck 154 meaning the Store caught an unknown exception and the above which means a driver didn't power down a component within a certain time frame. Most of the dumps had a probable cause of the system kernel apart from one blaming ACPI (power management)and the last dump file which luckily for us has named an actual driver.

ccdcmbx64.sys Wed Aug 17 10:58:14 2011: Nokia USB Phone Bus Driver. This driver is too old for Windows 10 and you need to either update it or remove it.
Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver - Support, Updates, Downloads and User Guides, Troubleshooting

AiCharger.sys Fri Sep 23 03:04:40 2011: Asus Charger Driver known on occasion to cause issues please remove to test. (if you eventually re-install it please find a later version as 2011 is too old for win 10)

ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 02 10:13:26 2009: ASUS ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY this was also mentioned in a dump file specifically and needs updating:
X555LJ - Support

I need to know what the full system name is for your machine. The dump files are saying your machine is this:
X555LJ -

BiosVersion = X555LJ.304
BiosReleaseDate = 05/07/2015
SystemManufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
SystemProductName = X555LJ

I tried to find the ASUS support page for an ASUS A555L laptop and only found links for an X555LJ. It seems they are one and the same. Perhaps they are called different things in different countries? Anyhow please let me know about the full model name asap.

mfeaack.sys Fri Sep 18 12:10:22 2015: McAFEE AV, did you say you removed this? Try this removal tool:
http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe

Please just use the on board Defender as this is ultra stable.

Post any new dump files.

HI Kemical,

I double checked the model number on both the bottom of my laptop and receipt. It is an A555LJ and I think you may be correct in saying that it is named differently in different countries.

I have tried the removal software for the McAfee and it seemed to have worked. This may seem like a silly question but how do i remove or update said drivers. I am unable to find them in the device manager.

Hi Kemical,

Thanks for the suggestion, i managed to uninstall the ASUS charger and ASUS ATK hotkey. However when i tried to uninstall the Nokia USB modem i was greeted with this error message. Is there anything else you need from me?

Attachments

• error message.png
    error message.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 378
Hi Morrie,
It looks like the uninstaller cannot find the 'Nokia bluetooth inf' and so might be partially uninstalled. See how you go with the above changes. Post back if issues return.

Back
Top Bottom