Windows Vista Another internet problem

Malthore

I've looked on a lot of other posts for the past few days and still can't seem to find a problem exactly like mine or a fix that works so heres my post.

I have a TRENDnet tew-623PI wireless adapter to start. The issue is i will get random bouts of violent lag for 2-10 mins for which i lose my connection to the internet even though it says i still have a connection. I've tried calling my ISP they ran through a few things and decided to try to install a driver update from the manufacturer directly, did that still have the problem. I checked the Event Viewer and i get these reports around the start of each lag attack.

SharedAccess_NAT with the discription -
The DNS proxy agent was unable to allocate 0 bytes of memory. This may indicate that the system is low on virtual memory, or that the memory manager has encountered an internal error.

I know it's an internet related issue because if i disconnect from my router it does not happen Thank you for your time and help and sorry if this was solved already i couldn't find it, but if so a link would be appreciated;)

It's set on the default automatically manage so i'd assume if the computer needs more it would just take it.

Okay well i tried manually making it larger than the recommended and it just happened again with this coming up in the event viewer

DNS client events - Name resolution for the name isatap.no-domain-set.bellcanada timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded.

anymore ideas?

You are running the x64 version of W7 since you have so much memory?

Otherwise, what is your setup. Do you go through a router? Any logs around the time of the lockups by any anti-virus (AVG in your case) or a firewall? Do the delays happen on any certain sites, or do you see any icons or messages in IE on the bottom of the window?

During these lockups, can you ping an address on the net?

Do you show DNS set up on your system?

Back
Top Bottom