Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

Yeah, it's new version of 10 with the new start menu, but without next month's Anniversary Update. When I woke up earlier it had another update that it got while I was sleeping. Didn't find that out until I went to restart my pc and it said restart and install updates.
Now I've got Origin installing my games and Steam & Uplay are afterwards.
I'm just getting them downloaded and installed. I'm not expecting any of them to work with my HD 5770. They'll be ready for my RX 480 8GB next month, though.
After the games are done, I'll do the rest of my software. I got my browsers yesterday, so they're all setup already.
AI Suite 3's 5-way Optimization overclocked it to 3.9GHz. That's only in effect during heavy loads, like gaming.
The reason wjy I'm assuming that it didn't overclock it higher, is probably because the only fans hooked to the motherboard are my 4 cpu fans. The rest are hooked to the cases fan controller. All are on full speed and I can't really hear any of them.
The rear exhaust fan looks red from the cases hue lighting.The red from the cases top led lights is glowing on the whole motherboard area. I have the motherboads ROG led switched from it's default blue to red, too.
I get pictures of it all later in the week.

Still slowly installing my Steam games. Uplay isn't working properly. It won't log me in. I'll have to contact Ubisoft's support tomorrow.
I got my Origin games all installed.
I installed GameSaveManager and used it's Steam Spreader to move some games off of my Samsung 850 EVO and put them on my Intel 530 Series 480GB ssd.
The only ones I'm gonna keep on the Samsung are:
Rise Of The Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition
Batman Arkham Knight
Titanfall Deluxe Edition
The rest are going on my Intel ssd.
I finally got my AI RoboForm Everywhere working.
My LiteON Blu-Ray RE I'll worry about next month when I get my RX 480 8GB and put it in.

Apparently Ubisoft's Uplay won't work with my Radeon HD 5770. I'll just get my Uplay games in September after I install my Radeon RX 480 8GB video card.
I can't get it next month as I have to renew my Carbonite and magicJack subscriptions next month.
Otherwise everything on the new pc is good.

I removed the XFX Radeon HD 5770 because it wasn't looking good with my new monitor's resolution of 2560x1080. With the HD 5770 I only got a 3.9GHz overclock, the uefi and safe mode were blurry as hell.
I put my 2 GTX 760's in. Everything is readable now and I got a 4.4GHz for 4 cores overclock and 4.5GHz for 3 cores overclock in Asus 5-way Optimization.
The only issue I'm still experiencing is the Ubisoft Uplay program still won't log me in.
I'm tired of being nice to their support, so a lot of profanity was used and I went as far as telling them to switch my 5 games of there's over to my Steam account.
I'll do the pictures maybe over the weekend. I still have to configure my downloaded modern app's. Thus far, I've only messed with the pre-installed one's.

I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64.
It solved my networking issues.
It didn't solve the Ubisoft Uplay issues and I'm through with their bullshit support repeatedly telling mr to uninstall it, delete it's registry keys and then reinstall it. I've done that over 60 times now and I'm through with Ubisoft.
I received a big suprize after the clean install.
One of my Steam games installed Games For Windows Live and it works.
I was able to go back into Games For Windows Live and install Microsoft Flight and all it's addons. Microsoft Flight works in Windows 10.

Attachments

• MSFlightinW10Prox64.PNG
    MSFlightinW10Prox64.PNG
    232.9 KB · Views: 284
Off now for a few days to reinstall and configure the rest of my software, as I've only installed drivers, games and java so far.
PC pictures will come after everything is done later in the week.

I got a surprise a few hours ago. I went to majorgeeks.com and they had a update listed on Saturday listed for Uplay. Ususally I go to Major Geeks twice a day, but I go get the updates at the software makers website.
This time I decided to get the download from Major Geeks and I got my Ubisoft games now.
Now I still have to configure Chrome, Firefox and get a few more apps from the Windows Store.
Right now, I'm going to be. I've been up since 11 P.M. Saturday.
I had my blood sugar go out sometime yesterday while I was sleeping and my landlord's son gave me some jelly to raise it.
I'll be glad when August 2nd get's here for my endocrinologist appointment.

I just found the cause of the network issues. Could someone examine this zip file and tell me how to fix it ? It's supposed to fix a security issue in Windows, but it screws it up.

Attachments

• Network Security Fixes.zip
    9.9 KB · Views: 185
I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on Tuesday. It fixed all my issues. I'm installing Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta now.
Tomorrow I'm going to fix my LiteON Blu-Ray RE drive with a new sata cable.
Afterwards I'll take pictures and upload them here.

Here are some benchmarks of my new pc.

Attachments

• ASSSD.PNG
    ASSSD.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 273
  • atto.PNG
    atto.PNG
    59.9 KB · Views: 302
  • CineBench.PNG
    CineBench.PNG
    224 KB · Views: 282
  • CineBench1.PNG
    CineBench1.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 322
  • CrystalDiskMark.PNG
    CrystalDiskMark.PNG
    49.9 KB · Views: 306
  • IntelBurnInTest.PNG
    IntelBurnInTest.PNG
    37.7 KB · Views: 401
  • realbench.PNG
    realbench.PNG
    69.1 KB · Views: 287
  • SamsungMagician.PNG
    SamsungMagician.PNG
    125.4 KB · Views: 303
Here's my Heaven & Valley benchmarks. E:\Users\Keith\Documents\HD Benchmarks\Unigine_Heaven_Benchmark_4.0_20160721_2254.html
E:\Users\Keith\Documents\HD Benchmarks\Unigine_Valley_Benchmark_1.0_20160721_2300.html

Back
Top Bottom