Windows 7 Probably getting hacked boldly. I need help ASAP please!

I got a history of being hacked by the router of my family which is not owned by me and get harassed by my brothers. I got suspicions about an account in my windows in which I didn't create and is not available in C:\Users. I activated the account Administrator and I am in total control of everything. However, I found an account called Administrators when I ( right click > properties > security ) and which I can not deny the right to copy or execute because it is associated with my account 'Administrator'. To be more specific, every effect I put on that account happens to my account. So could you be my savior and help me get rid of this Administrators account and track it down to the perpetrator. And perhaps give me more tips to be protected from my own family's router attacks?

What you are seeing is the administrators user group, not an actual user account. This group exists on all Windows computers and is not something to worry about. It's there so all users who are administrators, current and ones created in the future, can have the same permissions.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using WindowsForum mobile app

It's an issue of what you are sharing with others. Like JoeIM, nothing really to worry about with the Administrators group. I'm not so familiar with this, since I'm a lonely wolf, I don't share anything with anyone. :cool:

Protecting your own files and folders should be quite simple, right click in Explorer, and choose how to share.

Don't know if this helps.

What you are seeing is the administrators user group, not an actual user account. This group exists on all Windows computers and is not something to worry about. It's there so all users who are administrators, current and ones created in the future, can have the same permissions.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using WindowsForum mobile app
Thank you, I appreciate it. :).

If you're serious about security and you suspect local accounts are compromised, then change the passwords. And make sure you keep them somewhere safe, away from prying eyes.

Back