Windows 7 Sound Drivers For 7

i tried the driver you suggested, but i wasn't able to hear sound at all after the i installed the driver.

I installed the old dirver and tsill have the same problem. If i plug in my headphone, i am still hearing sound out of the usual laptop speakers. If i boot the system with the earphones connected to the laptop, i only hear sounds in my headphones. If replug them i have sound on every output.

hey thank you guys for all you suggestions, but this problem is not fixable. I tried using the Asus Updater (wich wont response no matter if i used the xp or vista version , i even tried all possible compatiballity modes) I tried to disable my speakers and use the line-out as my primary soundsource (still no help).

Maybe in a few Days/months there will be a patch - am i the only one having this problem ?

Problems sound card noganet A-6280

hi , im alejandro from argentina, ..my sound in win 7 not work.. i need drivers noganet soundcard a 6280 for windows 7. .sorry mi english is poor .. please help me

Problems sound card noganet A-6280....

Hi I am new to this forum, my problem is I do not go into the sound windows 7 does not recognize the sound card, and I can not find drivers that are compatible with windows 7 .. I need help .. thank you very much​

alealvarez_85,

Hello and welcome,

In order to troubleshoot your problem we need to know more detailed specs of your system hardware.

1. Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32, look under the Components section for hardware identification
2. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it
3. The manufacturer name and model number of your PC, if applicable
4 Please fill out your computers specs in the User Control Panel here on the site as well. It will then appear next to your name. look at my posting and you'll see the drop-down arrow.

The exact make and model of your motherboard and would be of great help also.
Are you using the 32-bit or 64-bit version?
Was this a "clean" install or an upgrade?

This seems to be a uncommon card.

I located a driver, but the page said it had been removed.

is this a Motorola driver?

Hey whoosh

Nova about 5 mile per gallon.
Eldorado 16 city, 24 highway.

Now I hear the government may tax people with low mileage musclecars.

Who are they to tell anyone what type of car people drive.

They're already taxing people on new cars, such as the 500+ horsespower Corvette. It's called a "gas guzzling" fee

Wow heavy on the gas those cars !
I have a Susuki Alto 70 miles per gallon :D

Hi guys, does anyone know how to instal Creative Sound Blaster Live (PCI) in Windows 7.Motherboard is ABIT AS8.

If you could help me, that would be great.

Thanks

Helllo and welcome,

The Sound Blaster Live is an older archived card. The X-Fi series has replaced the older Sound Blaster Live cards.

You might try a seach for your exact model number here:

Creative Worldwide Support#

If you do locate a Vista driver, be sure to uninstall the current driver in Device Manager, then run the setup program.

Does anyone know if there's an updated driver for a SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio? I'm using driver version 6.10.5230 (the one that comes with windows) in Win7 Ultimate RC and I'm getting some high pitched noise in my headphones that's very annoying. I also read that SoundMAX basically is a realtek card and that i might be able to use their HD codec?

Back
Top Bottom