Windows 7 "This computer is not running genuine Windows"

I'm using Windows 7 All versionsPlusPatch 8 final by Orbit.

When you select A>, it should give you a list of four keys to choose from.

Don't think it's been mentioned, but choose B> if you're running the 64-bit edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I see. I was using version seven, which, apparently, is far inferior. At any rate, when I try to activate online using version 8, the prompt spits out an error telling me that the product key was not found, and then it closes. Maybe I should reboot in between using action A and then action C?

So whebn you selected A>, did it give you a list of keys to choose from?

And, did it say successfully and to reboot your computer?

Have you tried this ?

Windows Genuine Advantage Validation v1.9.9.1 (WGA) CRACKED
100% working on Windows Update, Microsoft Download Center and Microsoft Update.
WGA crack release works on ALL Microsoft Windows 2000,XP,Vista,7
Tested And Working...
Scanned (With Kaspersky) And 100% Clean.

1)Open folder
2)run installer
3)restart

So whebn you selected A>, did it give you a list of keys to choose from?

It did. Something actually worked. Neat, huh? :p

And, did it say successfully and to reboot your computer?

According to the software, it installed successfully, but it didn't ask me to reboot. *shrugs*

Oh, also, I can't use the rearm function. I get another error about the slui.exe file.

It did. Something actually worked. Neat, huh? :p

According to the software, it installed successfully, but it didn't ask me to reboot. *shrugs*

Oh, also, I can't use the rearm function. I get another error about the slui.exe file.

Good news things are working in part but if you want a quick fix try my above suggestion . It may also not work just a thought = dont get that many ;)

All the thanks are due to reghakr :) He has really done the best to help . I have been on the sifeline admiring the work :)

Last edited:
Click on start and type command (cmd) with run as administrator option or check how to open elevated command prompt
2. Now type following command
“slmgr.vbs -ipk <insert your new product key here>”
3. To activate windows after changing the key, run “slmgr.vbs -ato”
This? I'm still getting slui.exe problems. *flails*

Thanks whoosh for coming back to help!!

Where are all the other experts, that's what I'd like to know.:)

Thanks whoosh for coming back to help!!

No probs if your clinet in trouble googles for this it just may work :

It could overcome the problems run as administrator of course ;)

I like a bottle of vodka this way = Niet ennit :)

I'm curious about that, too. But, it's not like you haven't been more than helpful. I'm usually capable of solving most of my computer problems, but this has proven to be extremely evilly tenacious. I really, really want it fixed.

I'm curious about that, too. But, it's not like you haven't been more than helpful. I'm usually capable of solving most of my computer problems, but this has proven to be extremely evilly tenacious. I really, really want it fixed.

One very good tip may get you out of the sh*t . Join Keznews ;) Become a member and all the goodies are there for you .:D

Every bit of windows 7 helping hand software you could imagine ;)

Action... nodds sagely

Last edited:
No probs if your clinet in trouble googles for this it just may work :

It could overcome the problems run as administrator of course ;)

I like a bottle of vodka this way = Niet ennit :)

Okay, I found it, and ran the installer.bat, and then rebooted. Still, as always, I don't see any change...

Okay, I found it, and ran the installer.bat, and then rebooted. Still, as always, I don't see any change...

Become a member of KEZNEWS = important urgent ! Do it and feel the change :D

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Get all your wishes fullfilled join keznews ;)

Last edited:
Erbavore,

I hate to say this because I don't like to give up but......

How do you feel about doing a re-install

A true "clean" install?

Got too say its a good idea and just may work . Only thing I would add is if they then join keznews lots of goodies on that site may aid in the future :)
"Arr splice the mainbrace ! "

Erbavore,

I hate to say this because I don't like to give up but......

How do you feel about doing a re-install

A true "clean" install?

I'd hate to, but I'm beginning to feel like it's pretty much the last bit of ammo I've got. Would you happen to have IM or E-mail? If you're not terribly busy and you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask you some specific questions regarding doing a clean install. I don't want to fuck up again. ^_^;

EDIT: And, Whoosh, thanks. The site looks nice, and I'll certainly register once I've got the time. Much appreciated, for everything! =]

I'd hate to, but I'm beginning to feel like it's pretty much the last bit of ammo I've got. Would you happen to have IM or E-mail? If you're not terribly busy and you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask you some specific questions regarding doing a clean install. I don't want to fuck up again. ^_^;

EDIT: And, Whoosh, thanks. The site looks nice, and I'll certainly register once I've got the time. Much appreciated, for everything! =]

Just added to the rep of Erbavore for sheer tenacity good effort just follow the help sure you will get there and good luck :)

OK, you stated you previously used an older version of Orbit's Patch.

Try running the old version 7 again and choose uninstall Plus Patch.

then I'd reboot and then run the newer version 8 and just selectA> and choose the key.

See what happens, we'll go from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

then I'd reboot and then run the newer version 8 and just selectA> and choose the key.

At the moment cannot add to your rep but you have fallen over backward to help this young member and that is so good ! It is what it is all about ... real effort too move people upward in this the crazy world of computing :)
I gotta say your a real diamond and got my deepest respect for your efforts :)
reghakr : Worked constantly to help a young member with severe problems validating windows 7

Last edited:

Okay, I've done that. After I rebooted, I got the "unauthorized change" window again.

reghakr : Worked constantly to help a young member with severe problems validating windows 7

Ultra severe. Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back
Top Bottom