Windows 7 no internt connection (desktop)

This is the screen shot of the folder that I got when i downloaded and unzipped the file we pointed you at

so nothing can be easy for me. this is what i am extracting 10.PNG

It would seem that one of us downloaded the wrong file since I don't see many matches in the actual file sizes.

It would seem that one of us downloaded the wrong file since I don't see many matches in the actual file sizes.

theres a small selector box on that download page where you have to pick the exact windows 7 version as home , professional and ultimate and if its 32 or 64 bit ?

what version of windows are you running ?

right click computer\properties to find out :)

all the 64 bit versions are huge @ 164.8mb yet the 32 bit are a more reasonable 37.9 :eek:

Last edited:
sorry i didnt respond to u guys, i got pretty frustrated, haha, but i felt bad i didnt thank everyone for your help. 8 pages of help is rediculous so thanks again, i exchanged computers out, and got a new one, yet to try it, but ill let you know if it works out for me.

So got the new computer home, lugged into router with the ethernet cable and it worked fine, so idk what was wrong the old computer but glad it works, so now i just have toinstall the wireless device, thanks again guys.

Wow, a week and eight forum pages. Glad to know the new one works. Make sure you keeps notes of any adjustments, tweaks, programs and hardware added so you have some references to fall back on if problems occur. Good luck and thanks for keeping us posted as to your results.

Back