Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

kemical: It will take a few to figure it out.Let's see 31 games, 51 programs & 30 modern app's.
I use all of them, though.
I've weeded a lot out over the last 3 clean installs.
Once I do the 2 ssd upgrades, my game's are gonna increase.
I have 3 on my to get list and a bunch I don't have installed now.
I've weeded some of my games out, too.
If they don't support or can't be hacked to display at 2560x1080, they're gone. Also, they have to work with a Xbox 360/One Controller.
According to Secunia PSI, I have 103.

Yay, finally. I just got back from my surgeons visit. As of my next visit on May 25th, I may be able to start walking, etc.
Maybe, I'll wait until a few days after that for the Predator install.
The other question will be if I want to put the 1TB m.2 ssd in then, too or wait until August for the sata one and do both at once, thus only one clean install of everything.
I was actually expecting bad news on my ankle today.
Reason being my right ankle and calf have cramped upp and locked up on me 3 or 4 times now.
Where I was forced to have all weight on my left leg, ankle and foot.
Cutting out that risk for doctor's visit's by leaving the walker home and taking the wheelchair.

Fyi that the Gog galaxy is officially announced now... I jumped the gun a bit last week but it available to download now if you want to try it

Fyi that the Gog galaxy is officially announced now... I jumped the gun a bit last week but it available to download now if you want to try it
I had a quick look in there today and noticed 'The Witcher' now costs a dollar or equiv'. Glad i got my freebie yesterday and like the other two games it's impressive despite it's age.

I like the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY's graphics. Really well doneI can't wait until the 25th when I can actually have weight on both legs. Then I can actually mess with my games again.
I think I made a good plan for myself.
Prior to the 25th, I'm gonna increase the leg exercises I can do.
On the 25th once I get home from my appointment the walking begins. I'll probably start out with my front lawn for awhile, then proceed to in house walking for a hour. Then take a break. Then head back outside and walk up/downhill to my landlords next door to me.
Then, Sebastian & I do the lawn together on his leash and the uphill/downhill, too.
Another break and then we walk up my street past where I got attacked by the dog. If dog comes after us, Sebastian has fun. If not Sebastian & I go home for awhile and then we walk to 7-11 and he gets a donut or two. I get some for Bo the other dog, too.
The next day I walk Sebastain & Bo a few times.
If my leg feels normal, I proceed to take short rides on my mountainbike to 7-11 to reget used to it.
That I'll do for a few dys and then make the rides longer.
Then, I'll unhook my pc and see if I have issues lifting it,leg wise, if no, case fan and watercooler get taken out and new ones get put in.
If my leg's o.k., Sebastian and I go for his normal walks The whole neighborhood and then 7-11 or up by where his veterinary is. Not too far up the street from 7-11.

I like the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY's graphics. Really well doneI can't wait until the 25th when I can actually have weight on both legs. Then I can actually mess with my games again.
I think I made a good plan for myself.
Prior to the 25th, I'm gonna increase the leg exercises I can do.
On the 25th once I get home from my appointment the walking begins. I'll probably start out with my front lawn for awhile, then proceed to in house walking for a hour. Then take a break. Then head back outside and walk up/downhill to my landlords next door to me.
Then, Sebastian & I do the lawn together on his leash and the uphill/downhill, too.
Another break and then we walk up my street past where I got attacked by the dog. If dog comes after us, Sebastian has fun. If not Sebastian & I go home for awhile and then we walk to 7-11 and he gets a donut or two. I get some for Bo the other dog, too.
The next day I walk Sebastain & Bo a few times.
If my leg feels normal, I proceed to take short rides on my mountainbike to 7-11 to reget used to it.
That I'll do for a few dys and then make the rides longer.
Then, I'll unhook my pc and see if I have issues lifting it,leg wise, if no, case fan and watercooler get taken out and new ones get put in.
If my leg's o.k., Sebastian and I go for his normal walks The whole neighborhood and then 7-11 or up by where his veterinary is. Not too far up the street from 7-11.

Go steady on those legs Keith, I know from personal experience not being able to walk around is a huge pain in the ass.. Get well soon Bud!

The pc part of it I'm gonna cheat on, when I move it. Thanks to the anti-static mat I have, this will work. I can unhook everything and slide my desk to my bed and do it on top of the anti-static mat there. I'll just have my bed sheets in the washing machine at the time I do it

I'll be doing all the changing and replacing with new hoses, fittings, etc. probably in another 2 years.

Now it figures the ssd prices jumped up. If the current prices stay that way until August, I'll be getting 2 of the Samsung 850 EVO 1TB sata ones, instead of 1 sata and 1 m.2. The sata is almost $350.00 now and the m.2 is around $380.00.
I'm gonna try and swing the sata one Wednesday.
Next month, I'm gonna see if Amazon sells Amazon gift cards. If they do, I'll use them for the m.2 ssd as they only charge $320.00 or so for it.

I can't do that with the first one, as last month's gift card was for Newegg. Prices went up on the m.2 there since then.

There are only a few companies doing nand. Well decent nand anyway. We have Micron, Hynix and Samsung. As they're all moving to a better process they're having issues keeping up with demand for all these ram chips we need be it for dram or ssd.

Back